Jesus gave us an Everyday Mission…
- We are a people seeking transformation in our everyday lives and in the church.
- We are a people drawn into the harvest field by love.
- We are using our unique gifts, talents, and resources to influence the world with the Gospel of Jesus and promote human flourishing
through prayer, generous giving, and planting sustainable missions and microchurches that are relevant in this cultural moment
We seek to live in a holistic manner which expresses our love of Jesus and His creation. We work to care for and love one another like family. We acknowledge the broken world around us is in need of healing. We believe we are agents of God’s restorative power that we are asked to steward well in our spheres of influence. Daily, we desire to grow in maturity so that we can bear God’s image well on the earth. We are hungry to see the power of God break in to our world both in our homes and in our workplace.
Through years of experience we have been lead by God to build our shared community around these three proven principles:
- Kingdom Mission – We have a passion for empowering the Christ-centered entrepreneur. We define entrepreneur broadly to include founders of nonprofits and businesses, church planters, artists, musicians, and cultural-influencers – anyone who pursues their vocation with initiative and creativity born out of their relationship with Jesus. We are committed to using our gifts, skills and networks to gather resources to be stewarded well for the least of these in the darkest places in the world.
- Kingdom Transformation – We are committed to a life centered around intimacy with the Lord and the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe all fruitfulness is born out of intimacy with God through prayer, worship, and shared study of the scripture. We acknowledge that transformation is a life long process of partnership with the Holy Spirit and with the church. This process is quiet and hidden, like a mustard seed. At other times, it is vocal, prophetic, and demonstrative. Both expressions require our intentional commitment to growth and submission to God’s power to lead, guide and direct.
- Kingdom Community – We believe in community life that is shared for the long run, healing, hopeful, and fun. Modern life presents unique challenges for individuals and families that desire to practice the way of Jesus. We are committed to develop a set of shared practices and rhythms that promote shalom – the peace of Christ – across all spheres of our lives.
These principles are carried out in life together in microchurches, in prayer, and on mission. We believe that every disciple of Jesus is called to grow in wisdom and knowledge and that these shared practices done together over the long haul help produce a life of abundance in all areas.
“Christian community is not an ideal we must realize; it is rather a reality created by God in Christ in which we may participate.”Dietrich Bonhoeffer